Re: Pepper tree going crazy

When the tree is gone, the animosity between neighbours will live on....clip it and live with it. Its all part of living in a community.....

My next door neighbor has a very mature pepper tree, about 70 feet tall, > that is located just over his side of the fence. It of course hangs over my > side of the property line, dropping annoying peppercorns, but worse, it has > a bunch of volunteer pepper trees popping up from underground, on my side of > the fence. > I've tried to talk to my neighbor about this situation, to no avail. His > attitude is that it simply isn't his problem, and that if I don't like it, > "tough luck." At this point, I'd like to kill this tree. Is there any way > to do so, effectively? Is there a poisin that I can effectively apply to > the tree as I trim back those above-ground branches that I cut back that > come over the fence? Or can I also apply poisin to the volunteers that are > popping up, and hope that it'll do the job? > Thanks in advance for any helpful advice! > >
Reply to
Sobriez

Actually, the "neighbor" is an absentee landlord whose tenants share my opinion of the messy pepper tree, so back to the question at hand: how do I effectively kill it?

Reply to
Sean