oil

With several 2cycle engines for lawn care im going crazy mixing different gas and oil ratios for weed eater, blower, tiller, chain saw. I have heard about some 2cycle oils that can be mixed at one ratio and can be used in any

2cycle you have.Anyone out therever used them and what did you think.
Reply to
Rich

Use a synthetic 100:1 oil. One size fits all.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

I have several chain saws (Homelite & McCullogh), and a Mantis tiller. I buy quarts of general purpose 2 cycle oil at Walmart and use one mix heavy on the oil. Been that way for years - no trouble yet (knock on wood).

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

I run everything on on a 50:1 mix. I'm running my machines everyday and have done so for years. I've never burnt up a machine yet. I run opti-2 oil :

Imho it is the best on the market and worth every penny.

Reply to
Timothy

have mower shop. we mix sthil oil,or echo oil according to the bottle and use it in everything we service. these oils are high quality synthetic designed to run the fastest of engines. that 100 to 1 mix is ok ,but be sure you get it mixed exactly , too thin and your cylinder will score.. lucas

ds549