here are pics of the clover and weed

I would like to get rid of.... Especially the weed.

The clover looks just like the traditional shamrock. Not so bad, but not grass.

here is a picture of the small leafed, spreading, deep rooted weed. I know it's a weed because flowers pull out easy, weeks require work.
for the poor quality camera, and 99 degree sun.

so the million dollar question is... what's the weed's name, and what is the proper herbicide?

Please and thank you.

Reply to
FireBrick

Please clip out a sample of the plant(s) you want us to look at. Carefully tape them to a white card along with a ruler. Then photograph it and post it again. Use a tripod or monopod to steady the camera and if your camera has a "macro" setting for close up work, use it.

Reply to
Stubby