Gasohol in tractor?

Has anyone noticed any good or bad effects having switched to E15 gasohol? My tractor seems to backfire a bit, but that could just be a coincidence.

Reply to
Stubby

Is there any mention about using E15 in your owner's manual?

later,

tom

Reply to
Tom The Great

My tractor is 17 years old. Back then E15 was only available in "Popular Science".

Reply to
Stubby

Sorry, I guessed switching to E15 might have a little note about getting the computer reset to handle timing and air/fuel ratio.

tom

Reply to
Tom The Great

Use fuel stabilizer and dont let it sit. Gasohol over 30 days old put in your car.

Reply to
Mike Robinson