find out more about thumper for moles

i would like to hear more about the thumper to scare moles.does it also work on worms?

Reply to
ken

I read it will scare them off but batteries run down they will be in surrounding areas and could come back.

I have not had a mole problem in years since I used the poison used in tunnels that contained phosphorous which apparently generated phosphine in their guts and tunnels and killed off the lot.

Reply to
Frank