Feedback from Garden Pros

I recently finished an addition to Landscapedia.info that gives
landscape and garden professionals the opportunity to publish their
portfolios online with unlimited pictures and a direct web link. My
website is small with a limited number of designers online. I would
appreciate anyone's feedback.
My direct link is:
feel free to send me lots of feedback on how to make this more
useful for pros.
Thanks.
Michael
Reply to