Dry spots in the lawn

Naw the level was lowered earlier in the thread....by not paying attention

I've sure Ulrich has many good ideas, but he should reread the thread more carefully before making as general a recommendation. Converting to rotors from pop ups for someone who hasn't been able to understand clear concepts on installation of pop ups is not solid advise!

Actually Gary I had been enjoying being helpful, and found much peace

15 years ago when I stopped installing irrigation system on residential properties. If you keep looking for opinions you'll soon lose sight of the FACTS of your situation and get it even more addles up!

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.

-- Aldo Leopold

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

Reread the thread, Gary has difficulty understanding his problem with popup's, handing him another set of parameters with as general a recommendation as you passed out is really pretty "narrow minded".

And create a whole new set.....please read where he found adding a simple valve to difficult!

BTW I've installed rotors and regularly use them in designs. It would have been far more useful, for example, to recommend a specific solution suited to Gary's displayed level of understanding. Like recommending he consider converting the 1800 heads to rotors using MP rotators.....

to language and name calling I apologize for spewing my frustration when you obviously where not deserving of it!