Concrete slab dip

We just had a 40'x60' 4" thick slab poured for a steel shop building. In 3 or 4 places the slab has 'ponds' about 6' across and 1/4"-1/2" deep. Honestly they are not overly noticable until you wash the floor and the water ponds up. Then 1/2" of standing water is quite noticable.

My question is: on a 2400sqft slab, is 3 or 4 ponds of that depth normal? What 'school grade' would that rate? A? B? C? D? F?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Not a good job on grade..someone missed a few pins.

Reply to
Steveo

Mop or drill holes ?

Reply to
Srgnt Bilko

Get out your written contract and read the specifications. They may not have met spec and owe you some money.

Otherwise, put a roof on it and don't use so much water when you mop, so you will never know that its not level.

Pj

Reply to
PJx

Reply to