Apple Tree

Hi all, We would like to plant some apple trees in our back yard. Our local Home Depot & Lowes store has some dwarf trees for sale, The trees are about 5 ft tall & look pretty much just like twigs. My question is does anyone know how long trees like this will take to grow & produce fruit? Thanks for reading my post. Big Duke

Reply to
Big Duke

We were surprised at how big our dwarf fruit trees got. And we were told to plant 10' apart - that turned out to be too close.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko