6.5 Briggs & Stratton Lawn Mower

I am having trouble getting the pull cord to stop getting stuck. It looks like the pull starte system has a plastic stop inside the wheel. It appears to be coming out prematurely and I am afraid to dismantle the top of the mower too far. Anyone experience this before and know what is is and how to deal with it? Thanks - Lorraine

Reply to
lozaloom

Yes - have done it many times. You have to be very careful.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko