Aluminium Anglia lean-to conservatory can't identify rubber gaskets that need replacing

Please can anyone tell me what the gaskets in the photos are and where I can get replacements? [IMG]

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Anonymous in Windows

Report misuse

Image for Aluminium Anglia lean-to conservatory can't identify rubber gaskets that need replacing