Oven door stuck on one side

I have a Delonghi DTC 90 DF oven, I removed the door so I could replace the heating element. Now that I have done that, I've gone to put the door back on and the hinge on the left hand side has gone in, but the right hand side hasn't. And now I'm stuck with the left hinge (not being able to remove it) and the right hinge not going in

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Rhiannonst93 in Appliances

Report misuse

Image for Oven door stuck on one side