White stain with powdery substance on wood joist

Hi - We noticed a white powdery substance on the wood joists in our attic? Does anyone have any clue on what this could be? I'm not sure if this could be mold, a ventilation issue, or something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated as we want to make sure everyone's safe.

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by jessboettger in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for White stain with powdery substance on wood joist