How do you remove a shower handle without (no, missing) set screw?

My shower handle has become loose and I've searched dozens of websites and YouTube videos and can find an answer to this?

How do you remove a shower handle without (no, missing) set screw?

Shower handle images attached.

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by thomas in Bathroom

Report misuse

Image for How do you remove a shower handle without (no, missing) set screw?