Brick repointing butcher job

I had someone repair missing mortar on my porch and this is what he did. (In case the picture didn't upload, he just splattered mortar all over the wall, getting more on the brick faces than in holes that were missing mortar,) How do I get all that excess mortar off the face of the bricks? [IMG]

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Texas Kingsnake in Brick

Report misuse

Image for Brick repointing butcher job