Is this sod completely dead? Any hope?

Our sod went from looking green and beautiful, to brown and rotted looking in a matter of months.

We're not sure what happened... The weeks following its installation were pretty rainy and the ground was soggy, so maybe this is the result of over watering.

There is a little bit of actual green grass growing in bits and places, but otherwise it's pretty much gone/wilted. We're in the Seattle area and the grass is most likely Perennial Ryegrasses type.

Any hope for this sod? Can it be re-seeded or somehow salvaged? [IMG]

[IMG]
[IMG]
read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by natka in Lawn

Report misuse

Image for Is this sod completely dead? Any hope?