Maple surround for fireplace, two joints are separating. Stainable Repair???

My cousin made a 3D surround for my new fireplace. It is made of solid Maple. The two joints on the inner section are separating and I want to know what I can use to repair or fill in the separation and can I find something stainable????? Thank you. Any suggestions will be considered. [IMG]

[IMG]
read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Sandim in Woodworking

Report misuse

Image for Maple surround for fireplace, two joints are separating. Stainable Repair???