How do I remove industrail glue from exterior stucco wall?

Stucco walls that were previously screened in. The screen frame was installed with an industrial glue and masonry screws. We have taken the frame down and patched the screw holes with stucco patch and are ready to paint. We do not want to paint over the glue as these long strips will be visible. I need something that will remove this stuff other than the long long process if picking it out with a sharp tool. Thank you for any suggestions as we are frustrated. Steve Wilson [IMG]

[IMG]
read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Anonymous in Stucco

Report misuse

Image for How do I remove industrail glue from exterior stucco wall?