We have a leak over flowing drip tray and the center strip is hot to touch!

The drip pan keeps over flowing. Filter is new, drain plug clear. The drip seems to be coming from a metal piece at the back bottom of the fridge shown in picture metal dripping between the two screws. Also the strip between the doors where they close is hot to the touch ( to the point of burning us) please advice we are confused and worried about the heat issue. I have never seen this. [IMG]

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by deni in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for We have a leak over flowing drip tray and the center strip is hot to touch!