putting "disposable" Photos on the www?

If it's for posting in this group (or for any other reason I believe but it only works when you make a post), you can upload any number of pictures at this site I'm posting from right now - homeownershub.com - and then just keep using the pic address as a reference. No software, not even an account needed. I'll go look for some sample image to post

Here, found it :)

[IMG]
As far as "disposable" - I guess it has to be - I've no idea how to delete it once it's up there. Actually, I don't believe you can, so posting something you may be embarrassed about later may not be a good idea. Never is..

Cheers!

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by passerby in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for putting "disposable" Photos on the www?