How to repair Cinder Block Long driveway wall that has a break in it

Long Wall:

Here is a 5 photo sequence of worst of the break from "left to right" close up views.

Hope this helps since you can't be here!

Remember I have more longer sequences of wall from good to bad to good spot again, as well as reverse side of wall showing my earlier repairs back there if anyone wants to see them.

I'll pause now in posting photos, since they work now!

Thanks!

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Anonymous in Concrete

Report misuse

Image for How to repair Cinder Block Long driveway wall that has a break in it