help, does anyone have a spare instruction sheet for the Towerstat RF controller

I have a PDF instruction manual for a Towerstat RF , STTRF. The manual 19 pages, However, this site will not allow a PDF upload. I am attaching a JPEG of the specifications which is one page for you to look at. If this looks like your controller and you can provide me a email address I will be happy to email you the PDF manual. Stan Chaney HVAC/R Bassett, Virginia

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by stanhvac1 in Heating

Report misuse

Image for help, does anyone have a spare instruction sheet for the Towerstat RF controller