how to build concrete berm (think speed bump only smaller)

Well, it appears as a total bust. I pretty much did as discussed. After sitting all night I took off the plastic to add some moisture but found the concrete completely cracked, not hard at all, and the mould totally wet. I'm not sure what the explanation is but I'm going to look for alternative solutions now to casting these. I think the berms will have to be poured in place and perhaps formed using some sort of machine like a curb machine. I'll update this as I get more information, but clearly this approach is not working so it's time to try something else.

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by johndanilson in Concrete

Report misuse

Image for how to build concrete berm (think speed bump only smaller)