How can I view a 5-year-old discussion?

That's <strong>ALL</strong> that you see? That is very strange. I include a screenshot of what I'm looking at - if that's not the same thing you look at, we are having some kind of a technical issue - I better involve the support guys in this.

I've highlighted the parts of the page you are inquiring about and there's more - could not figure out how to make a screen shot of that - when you are logged in as a user, there's a menu that comes up as you hover your mouse over the poster's name that contains more options - like email (if he provided that in the first place), search for his other posts etc.

So, please let me know if you're missing those other elements of the page and if you don't mind, let me know what browser you are using. Will help in troubleshooting.

Thanks!

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by homeowners in This Site

Report misuse

Image for How can I view a 5-year-old discussion?