Insulation between 1st and 2nd floor. Can I use faced insulation and if so which way does the vapor barrier go.

 Here is the map of recommended vapor barrier (retarder) placement zones, courtesy of Wikipedia read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by homeowners in Insulation

Report misuse

Image for Insulation between 1st and 2nd floor.  Can I use faced insulation and if so which way does the vapor barrier go.