How can I view a 5-year-old discussion?

OK - THIRD try: I've done a screen capture of what I can see. There is no author / username, no date, and no cues for a means to respond. There appears to be one reply, again, minus any way to see who, when, or how to reply. The only reason I know that this is from 2008 is that it showed on the Google search I made for Savage Mfg. - that's how I got here in the first place.

THANK YOU for explaining the "ABPW" acronym - I suppose I'd have found it sooner or later using a search engine, but this saved me the hassle. I'm on OWWM, so that one I recognized. Thanks again!

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by disqus_wreVB6DVHH in This Site

Report misuse

Image for How can I view a 5-year-old discussion?