10" delta bench band saw

I recently bought a used band saw and after a week or so i went to use it and low and behold it blows the breaker just before it locks into on position.. Ive tried different outlet and higher quality extension cord.s.. My first thought is the switch but dont no how to determine if thats the cause. My little test shows theres power at the switch but thats all.. Any help would be appreciated before i start order part for no reason thx

read more and respond »

Posted 2 years ago by Rob1973 in Woodworking Forum

Report misuse

Image for 10" delta bench band saw