Integrated Dishwasher with fixed panel underneath

I am looking for a like for like replacement for my 20 year old integrated dishwasher. However, my setup might not be normal as I don't have a full height door attached to my current fully integrated unit. The pictures attached might better show the current setup. My other unites have a door height of 76cm. My current integrated dishwasher has a fixed door hinge, the door height is 68cm, there is also a fixed panel underneath (8cm) add to meet the bottom of the other units. I also then have a kickboard (8cm)

Will I be able to get any new integrated dishwasher to fit? I was thinking of getting MIELE G 5072 SCVi

read more and respond »

Posted 2 years ago by Mara in UK Do-It-Yourself Forum

Report misuse

Image for Integrated Dishwasher with fixed panel underneath