Yo King & Jean

"Would you care to test me on basic refrigeration: latent heat, sensible heat, wet-bulb temps, dry-bulb temps, sub cooling, superheat, evaporators, condensers, scroll compressors, reversing valves, expansion valves, defrost cycle, etc, etc."

Nah, I've got something way more interesting (& either wins a bar bet nearly every time.)

What are the 2 Northernmost Cities to Host a World Series Game? Who was the last switch hitter to win the American League MVP?

Reply to
geothermaljones