Trickle-down.

I seriously don't understand the difference between Obama's solution and Ronald Reagan's solution. Ronald Reagan was hammered hard for years for his "trickle-down economics", but yet Barrack and the Demo-controlled congress are sending most of the 2 trillion dollar stimulus to the big corporations, bankers, wall street fat cats, and top executives, and the common man only gets $400/$800.

So what is the difference this time?

Give me a "rebate" or tax credit for buying a couple of new cars, and I'll buy 'em, helping the automakers.

Give me a stimulus check and I'll pay off some of my loans, helping the banks.

How is giving money to the big companies so they can continue to mismanage and overpay their executives (even just $500,000) going to help the economy?

Reply to
Jim Dandy