Trane XL 80 not turning on

The unit (model: TXC037C4HPC0, serial: R435RF05G, mfg: 10/2000) was working well (over the last few years it was used primarily for the air conditioning function) until we got 16 inches of water in the basement from a major rainstorm. The water came up to about midway on both the large circuit board and blower motor. The motor shaft and fan both spin freely. The back of the unit?s lower door mentions a 5 amp fuse but I didn?t see where it is located. When we put power to the unit the thermostat on the wall comes on but there is no sign of life otherwise. Could it be just a fuse or is it likely the other components are dead too? The unit was not on when the water hit and there is no visible signs of sparks from a short.

Reply to
Evanrosoff51