Trane TXV problems on XR-13 4 ton split system

Yes, I could tell some very sad stories...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

sad stories? pffftttttt

We don't want to hear about your life oscar!

You are a pathetic incompetent!

Sad but true. ):

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

Well thanks to everyone who was trying to help....... and the rest......you show your ignorance clearly!.......Trane had a recall on the TXV, a bad batch of valves.....new something was up....Anyways for all the idiots, thanks for the laugh!

Reply to
brent

They're lying to you. Its the thermostat. Change it immediately. Its almost always the thermostat Bubba

Reply to
Bubba