oil burner furnace adjustment, combustion analyzer question

I have found such combustion analyzer movie on youtube:

feature=related I have a question. Shall it be enough for home DIY periodic maintenance ? I pay $200..$300 each time I call service but this device is for $200 on Ebay. What do you think? This is manual:
I simply don't want to spend money for contractors. I know how to replace nozzles, adjust pressures, clean..... Please advice

Reply to
anbleeater

target in sight. be prepared anb...

Reply to