Charging for Quotes/Proposals

Do you give your system away if your customer cannot pay? The doctor does every day. Bad example.

Reply to
David Moffitt

Did I say to purchase them at Lowes? No, I didn't!!!!

I'll put my craftsmanship up against yours ANY day of the week.

You have no idea, boy...

Reply to
<kjpro

time/knowledge.

Yes, your example IS bad.

Have you never done anything because you felt like giving back to the community??????

I just did a job for a great guy, made out the invoice and wrote P A I D accross it with the word F R E E in the total line... why, cause I felt like it.

All you people see in general is the bad things... well, let me tell you... we are not all the same. There are good and bad people in every nationality. Just as there are good and bad people in every trade.

Now what &#39;other&#39; question do you want to ask of me?

Reply to
<kjpro

Scalpels at 10 paces.

Well you have claimed to be able to custom make energy efficient windows, HVAC, pour concrete and build decks.

Reply to
David Moffitt

hey dont argue with KJ !!

I&#39;ve been fishing with him & I can tell you he is one Master Baiter!

Reply to
gofish

Medical people "give shit away" every day.

I do a lot of free work. I spent a week in Baton Rouge at LSU giving free medical care for hurricane Katrine victims.( LSU was the triage center for those evacuated) My family (who all went) collected 3 semi truck loads of aid. 1 Truck of food and water. 1 Truck of clothing. 1 truck load of medical supplies. All delivered by us and 3 volunteer truck drivers. We handed out $10,000.00 in donated cash to victims that we selected by need. Most of them were old people and couples with small children.

God bless you.

None sir. I bow to your kindness for your fellow man.

Reply to
David Moffitt

No, I said "I&#39;d purchase/install the windows myself".

I *didn&#39;t* post anything about *making windows*. You better keep your facts straight. (just in case you *forgot*, you can look above as it&#39;s all quoted)

As far as doing HVAC, pouring concrete, building decks, yes, those are facts... and the list just keeps going.

Like I said, you have no idea who you are dealing with.

Reply to
<kjpro

David, We can&#39;t help it if HVAC contractors don&#39;t charge! They&#39;re too f****ng stupid!

Jabs

Reply to
Jabs

Actually he has got you pretty well pegged for troll bait, and its working. Just killfile the SOB.

Reply to
Noon-Air

That would only work if all the a/c companies in your area were doing the same thing.It would also elimanate a lot of potential customers from calling two or three contractors to get the best price and open the flood gates to the unlicensed guys who can underbid because of no overhead.

Reply to
Anthony Stramella