carrier code 14 & flame propagation

Excuse me Ciao, Tell me again..................... Where did you think that anyone really gave a shit? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Chow was saying Sayanara

Reply to
Fartikus

Isn't it nice to be admired? :-)

Reply to
KJPRO

They didn't even remove this one... said it had to be removed from the back! It was up against the wall, so they said it couldn't be removed for verification.

The clamshells are pretty easy to locate... show the client the rings you find. :-)

Reply to
KJPRO

No, he was saying chow.

I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.

Reply to
ftwhd

Everybody wants to be like Mike. :-)

Reply to
KJPRO

Yeah.... Mikey will eat *anything* :-)

Reply to
Noon-Air

I stand cowwected, cholly

Reply to
Fartikus

Dance bitch, dance. Are we having fun yet? I am! loser!

I am the real ftwhd and I approve this message.

Reply to
ftwhd

Great!, now you can reside in my killfile too.

*click*
Reply to
Steve