My bissel cleaner wont spray water from the upright portion of the unit, but everything else works fine. any suggestions

There is a little gizmo that spins when i squeeze the trigger for the water to spray, that dosent work either I dont know if they are suppose to work together. the hand held wand works fine but takes along time to cover an area. is this a common thing or would i be better off going to a repair shop. any suggestions would be helpful.

Reply to
Rich