Latest threads in Hot Watershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Water heater drain dripping hot water
I have a thermal expansion tank connected to my hot water heater. The hot water heater is under 5 years old. I am having no problems with having hot water to use. I've noticed lately that the drain...
2
2

The mix valve on my water heater does not work, tap water is cold, no hot water
The Mix Valve on my water heater tank is not working properly, Several time I lost hot water supply. Technician from Enbridge said my Mix Valve is out. My House is only 4 years new. I wonder do I have...
2
2

I am considering a gas conversion burner on an oil boiler
I am considering a gas conversion burner on an oil boiler but I am told it would not heat my tankless coil dom hot water
1
1

is my hot water heater gas compatiable
It is a GE Smartwater Model #GP30T06AVF00
1
1

How can I tell whether my water heater has a check valve?
I'm thinking of installing a HOT WATER LOBSTER recirculating valve for my kitchen sink/dishwasher valves. It takes several minutes to get hot water to this point. One issue I've found upon reading...
2
2

I have rusty water coming out of our old water heater. The heater seems to work fine. I thought the rust might be a bad anode rod, but the
rod is stuck and before working on removing it I want to see if the rust might be from another source. Any suggestions?
1
1

change domestic hot water pump
my domestic hot water pump has colasped and i need to renew it .is it easy to do

Everytime we shower the water will run hot or cold .
The 50 gal water heater is brand new, when showering it goes hot or cold when another faucet is turned on.
1
1

we have a worcester 240rsf heating ok but no hot water
we have a worcester 240 rsf , heating works great, but no hot water, replaced demand indicater as was not working , when you switch heating on the demand light comes on for the hot water even with the...

The fan on my Wooster boiler the boiler might have over heated and the pilot won't work now?
No further details provided

boiler vs water heater
boiler vs tankless hot water heater for in floor heat ( space 88 by 60 split into two separate area and supplementing heat source with an in-farred system in each area). Will the hot water heater...
1
1

my pilot light kees going out on my state select water heater
my pilot light keeps going out

What is the maximum water temperature for dura flow lined piping?
No further details provided

can i set the termostat on the geyser so that the water temp is higher than 60
No further details provided

Combi boiler problem.
Hi, I have a Ariston Combi Boiler. My problem is that the central heating cuts out when I turn on a cold tap and will not fire up again until I turn off the tap. This has been happening since I...