Thermal Expansion Tank?

I read your answer that therm exp tank is only needed on city water where it is prevented from backflow. Now I want to ask is it necessary for an auxillary point of use electric heater installed in the bath in conjunction with the main 60 gallon gas water heater connected to a non backflow-restricted water source? Thanks!
Reply to
Becky in NM

Site Timeline Threads

  • Any suggestions? Back porch 20 inch or so? I am looking. Shame you are so far...
  • site's newest in

    Home Repair