Solid fuel central heating system

Hi, I'm looking to buy a house (2 bed semi circa 1900) it currently has no central heating in, just two gas fires. Being opposed to fracking and non renewable energy I am considering a log burner with back boiler. We're not in a smoke control zone. There is plenty of loft and cellar space. Any ideas on a ball park figure for such a thing? Anything I need to consider? Any recommendations or red flags to share? Thanks in advance for any advice, Su

Reply to
Susan