trussed roof loft conversion with telebeam or ecotrus

Hi, I'm looking for a loft conversion (my house has a trussed roof) and I found out about Telebeam and Ecotrus recently as a way to not need a heavy steel beam installation and cranes involved. I haven't seen that much information out there on the internet and I was hoping someone here would have experience and perhaps use these systems to confirm it is a viable way to convert a loft quickly and without spending a lot.
What do you guys think about these systems?
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads