want to remove chimney, need to vent steam boiler

I'm trying to figure out who to call about venting a steam boiler, I talked to my masonry guy, but he does not have a clue, do we talk to the HVAC guy about that? since I want to remove the chimney that means i need to find another location to vent the steam boiler, unfortunately its not the efficient type, so i cant vent directly, so I will need to find a way to vent up to the roof. who do i talk to generally for this? a masonry guy or a hvac guy? or is there another?
Reply to
pookeye

Site Timeline Threads