yellow leaves

We planted a little leaf linden last fall,some of the leaves are turning yellow,not a lot but some,is this common for the first year,I know it's getting enough water ,should I be concerned ? Other then that the tree looks healthy,I live in zone 5.Thanks

Reply to
Tony Pacc

Could be lacking in nitrogen. Go to a real garden center and get a soil test kit which checks nutrient levels in additon to pH.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom