What to plant

Need some suggestions. I have an area, 8'X12', that I am wanting to use for some kind of garden. I am in the San Bernardino area of So. Cal. Hot, Hot, in the summer, winter is mild, may see a 30-32 deg. once in a while. The spot is on the east side of the house, full sun most of the day. I am thinking a few tall cactus, some other plants that can stand the full summer sun without a lot of water. Needs to be manageable for trimming so it doesn't get out of control for the small space. Your suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul

Iceplant (sedums). There are several varieties and colors.

Reply to
Phisherman

Thanks Phiserman, I will check some of those out.

Reply to
Paul