What's in bloom this week

Here's some photos of the interesting stuff in bloom in our garden.

10a - South Florida inland.

Reply to
Ricky

Are you in Prague?

Reply to
Vox Humana

In Prague, it ought to be lilacs. White lilacs, lilac lilacs, single and

Are you in Prague?

Not at present. I've made five or six visits to the CR and lived there for various periods--the last time I saw the new year in with an oompah band and people dancing in the snow at Namesti Svoboda, the main square.

zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

I have relatives in Prague. They have visited here and my mother has been to the CR. I hope she gets the urge to go again and take me along!

Reply to
Vox Humana

"Ricky" in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

heh heh ot,