What is the best weeder for lawns and gardens?

Ideally we want just one weeder for the lawn and the garden, but if absolutely necessary will get separate ones.

Which is best in your experience? Speaking of experience we have none but came up with this shortlist based on Amazon reviews:

  1. OXO Good Grips Gel-e Gardening Weeder

  1. Taproot Weeder

  2. WEEDER ASPARAGUS KNIFE

  1. Weed Twister - Weed Remover

  2. Keep It Simple With Katie Brown...Garden Precision Weeder

  1. CobraHead Weeder and Cultivator

  2. Yard Butler Garden Terra Weeder

All advice from the experienced gardeners here greatly appreciated!

Reply to
AKT

For a lawn if you're not going to use chemicals then I would suggest knee pads and tweezers... don't laugh, I know people who use chemicals and still do exactly that... I know some who when the sunlight begins to fade go out with a flashlight too.

Reply to
brooklyn1

: For a lawn if you're not going to use chemicals then I would suggest knee : pads and tweezers... don't laugh, I know people who use chemicals and still : do exactly that... I know some who when the sunlight begins to fade go out : with a flashlight too.

But a tweezer is not going to help me get to the roots if they are deep, will it?

I guess what I am looking for is something that will get the root out as easily and cleanly as possible. Can't always guess from the picture of the tool, however, and too expensive to try them all.

Reply to
AKT