Tomcat Mole Bait

Every year I have mole infestations from three different areas. I have tried all the repellants, etc. and nothing worked. I have been using professional trappers for the last 2 years, which did work but was very expensive.

This year I heard the ads for Tomcat and gave it a try. The next day after applying the bait all mole activity ceased in that area. I have done 3 applications, one for each area. I did these on different days, out of laziness. Where I didn't apply the bait the activity continued. The day after I applied the bait all activity stopped on that run.

The bottom line is Tomcat was 100% effective. It is the only chemical I have tried over the last 14 years that actually works. It is a little on the expensive side, but it is certainly cheaper than professional trapper.

I just wished I found it years ago. My yard is so chewed up from years of moles that I would have to redo the whole thing to make it smooth again.

Highly recommended!

Reply to
markg10568

team3m

It sure kills moles and other rodents. You're going to have to keep using it, though, because it only kills the moles that eat it. I also wonder about the long-term effects of this very powerful poison in the water table, but maybe that's just me.

Sparky Organic

Reply to
Sparky Organic