Tiny yellow/orange pest on Mandavilla

I live in Central Florida.

Our Mandavilla vines are loaded with a tiny yellow/orange pest that eventually sprouts wings.

Any idea what these are and what's the best remedy?

Thanks

Reply to
Bishoop

Set your hose end sprayer on a flat spray level and wash them off. I do that for spider mites on my mandavilla about twice a week as a preventive measure. I've also done this for aphids. It works.

JPS

Reply to
B & J