The day my kousa dogwood dropped its leaves

Kousa dogwoods drop all of their leaves in two days, with most dropped on the first day. Tuesday was the day when mine decided to drop. So I noted the day in my calendar. I now plan to do this each year. I'll have my own localized global warming indicator.

I'll have to find something in the Spring to chart.

Don

e-mail at page bottom.

Reply to
Don Wiss

heironymous

Don Wiss schrieb:

global warming is a hoax.

Reply to
Hunky Farrel

ginkgo drop them all on the same day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Somewhere between zone 5 and 6 tucked along the shore of Lake Michigan on the council grounds of the Fox, Mascouten, Potawatomi, and Winnebago

Reply to
dr-solo