Tame Blackberries?

I have some tame blackberry plants. Will they produce this Summer if I dig them up and move them to a different location? Thanks Stan

Reply to
Stan

"Stan" expounded:

Tame.....blackberries....hmmm, I haven't heard them mentioned that way before :o) I think they'll be tamer after you move them.

Yes, you can move them. Here is an excellent paper on all things bramble fruit:

Ann