sh*t

I was trying to get the sweet autumn clematis off my peonies and I cut all the main stems and will have no glorious show this fall. shit, shit, shit. I cant believe I did that. I am going to put in a high pipe to train them up there and to hell with the neighbors planted their stupid grape along the lot line to the north rather than in their damn garden. arggggggggggh. Ingrid

Reply to
dr-solo

{{{{hugs Ingrid}}}}

Reply to